1. Thermal insulation qualities
High thermal resistance (R=5.56 m2 K/W – Vario Standard) means low costs of heating in the winter and, on the other hand, of keeping the building cool in the summer.
2. Acoustic qualities
The sandwich design of the wooden constructions means better acoustics inside than is the case with massive brick constructions.
3. Ecological parametersWood is a renewable material and places a minimum burden on the environment, not only during the building and use of the house, but also during its possible liquidation.
4. Healthy environmentWooden houses have a pleasant interior environment. The wood regulates the absorption and release of moisture from the house.
5. Easy change of the dispositionsThe light and easily dismantled construction facilitates both easy and demanding changes in the variability of the arrangement of the interior.
6. Larger interior spaceConstruction on the basis of wood means that there is comparable thermal resistance with narrower walls than traditional brick buildings. You will gain more interior space for living.
7. Building the whole year roundBecause of the dry construction technology, which does not require any drying process, it is possible to build at any time during the year.
8. Speed of buildingYou can build a prefabricated wooden house in several weeks. You can start living in the house within three months from the start of the construction.
9. Long lifetimeThe high quality of the materials used and their performance guarantee a long lifetime. Twenty years of maintenance-free state, fifty years of guarantee on the construction, and a lifetime for the building of one hundred years.
10. Saving moneyWooden houses are very economical, not only during their construction, but also throughout the period of their use. They have low operating costs.